|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Video Output||2 x HDMI 1.3|
|Video Resolution||1080p, 60 fps from 1740 Kbps|
|Video Input||1 x HDCI, 1 x HDMI 1.3, 1 x VGA|
|Audio Output||1 x HDMI, USB headset support, 1 x 3.5 mm stereo line-out|
|Package includes||RealPresence Group 500 codec, Cable bundle, Remote control|
|Video standards and protocols||H.261, H.263, H.264 AVC, H.264 High Profile, H.264 SVC, RTV|
|Audio standards and protocols||22 kHz bandwidth with Polycom|
|Other interfaces||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x RS-232, 8-pin mini-DIN|
|Audio Input||1 x RealPresence Group microphone array input port (supporting a total of 4 microphone arrays|
|Other supported standards||H224/H.281, H.323 Annex Q, H.225, H.245, H.241, H.239, H.243, H.460|
|Network||IPv4 and IPv6 support, 1 x 10/100/1G Ethernet, Auto-MDIX|
The Polycom RealPresence Group 500 solution is ideal for conference rooms and other collaborative environments, from small meeting rooms to larger rooms with dual screens. Powerful video and audio performance and interactive content collaboration bring users closer together and drive meaningful conversation for geographically dispersed teams. The compact, sleek design is easily hidden out of sight, keeping your rooms clutter-free.
Effectively sharing and collaborating with content across disparate teams is critical. With the Polycom RealPresence Group 500 solution there are multiple ways to share and collaborate, allowing each team to use the method most suited to their needs and style. From whiteboarding, to annotating, to sharing applications and programs on a computer or tablet–all can be included as part of a comprehensive, collaborative video session.
Conference rooms come in all shapes and sizes, but it is important to deliver a great experience for all participants, no matter the size of the room. The Polycom RealPresence Group 500 solution offers flexible options that ensure that all participants can see and be seen, no matter where they are sitting.
• Polycom EagleEye Producer uses innovative facial-tracking algorithms to accurately frame all room participants, or focus on the person speaking—whichever you prefer, eliminating the “bowling alley” view that is all too common in video calls
• For a more immersive feel, Polycom EagleEye Director II offers the highest performance speaker tracking experience, transmitting facial expressions and body language for higher impact and more productive video collaboration
• The Polycom EagleEye IV camera offers brilliant visual clarity, 12x or 4x zoom and an optional wide-angle lens adapter, capturing everyone clearly even in odd-shaped rooms
• For smaller rooms, the Polycom EagleEye Acoustic camera takes just seconds to mount on a flat-panel display and delivers excellent 1080p image quality
Use the optional built-in multipoint to host video calls with up to 6 participants in HD quality. Included support for dual monitors helps participants see everything more clearly for meetings with greater impact. For a turnkey solution, PolycomRealPresence Medialignsolutions deliver the industry’s best video collaboration with an innovative, modern design that deploys anywhere in minutes.
For more details on the benefits of the RealPresence Group 500, please see the RealPresence Group Series family brochure.Benefits
• Simple to use, with one-touch dial from the integrated calendar and the Skype for Business interface on the optional RealPresence Touch
• Flexible, interactive content collaboration so distant teams can work more closely together
• High-performance video and content quality so everyone can view and share without compromise
• Simple installation and compact design for quick and easy deployment
• Right-size the solution to meet the needs of each individual conference room with flexible camera and accessory options for the best user experience and cost-effective deployment